I love Hawaiian burgers. If you don’t know what it is, basically it’s a burger with pineapple. If you’ve never tried it you’re missing out! I also had a someone ask me what to use instead of honey. I used agave nectar for this recipe, and it worked great. You can definitely use honey just remember no honey before one years of age.
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 3 tbs agave or honey
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup tamari or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 grated or finely chopped carrot
- Pepper to taste
- Swiss cheese
- Hawaiian rolls
1. Combine all of the above and mix well
2. Pan fry in a little oil
3. Assemble burger and enjoy!