We eat a lot of eggs for breakfast and I wanted to try a different protein source. The yogurt sitting in the refrigerator was about to expire. I basically experimented with this recipe and it was a hit with the little guy. But then again, he does eat almost everything I give him. Regardless, I’m going to ride the “he will eat anything” train as long as I can.
The consistency is a much softer option for babies, especially BLW beginners!
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder, for a less fluffier pancake use 1/2 tsp
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt (I’m sure you can use flavored if you wish, just expect to taste that flavor)
1. Mix plain yogurt and smash ripe bananas.
2. Mix in all-purpose flour with baking powder
4. Cook in butter
We drizzled honey, but I thought it was too sweet. The ripe banana was sweet enough. Also, no honey before one!