I can’t believe it’s the middle of March already. St. Patrick’s Day is just in a few days!
I wanted to share a St. Patrick’s Day meal idea with you before the holiday so you get a chance to make it for your kiddos.
Also, thank you for the positive feedback on the stuffed french toast. Many of you have messaged me about other filling options. I recognize that some of you have picky eaters. Here’s a great hide your spinach recipe. I also added some hummus for extra protein.
1. Spread Hummus
2. Add Spinach
3. Add Cheese
4. Shape in hearts if you want to make a shamrock, if not strips are great and easy!
5. Cook in butter.
Rainbow Ingredients : pomegranate seeds, mangoes, peas, blueberries, and cheese clouds
- Strawberry Shortcake – cream cheese and strawberries
- Blueberry Surprise – greek yogurt and blueberries
- Awesome Avocado – avocado and hummus
- Applelicious – apple and cheese