If you’ve been following me for a while, you know we love our french toast!
Here’s a little twist to the french toast roll ups we usually make.
I wanted to make traditional french toast, but I didn’t want to go to the store and buy thick bread. So I decided to make our own. No, I didn’t go out and buy a bread maker.I just got creative and It came out so delicious!
The best thing about it is you can stuff it with just about anything. Seriously, the possibilities are endless. Strawberry and cream cheese, blueberry and cream cheese, butter and jam, apples and cinnamon, and so on and so on.
- 2 Slices of Bread
- 1 tbs of Peanut Butter/Almond Butter
- 1/2 Ripe Banana
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs of milk
- 2 tbs of butter for cooking
1. Spread toppings on bread. I used banana on one side and peanut butter on the other.
2. Put one slice on top of the other and cut into strips.
3. In a separate bowl mix milk and egg
4.. Dip both sides in egg mixture
5. Add butter into a pan and cook until brown. Don’t forget to cook the sides.
Here’s a video on how to make it!