My son who didn’t like banana for the longest time, inspired me to be creative with this potassium rich fruit. Now he loves it! It took a while, but we kept trying and it paid off. These are great for breakfast or as a snack.
- 1 cup old quick oats (we use Bob’s Red Mill Quick Oats)
- 2 large ripe bananas (the riper the sweeter, we like them just right)
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven at 350f
2. Mash bananas and add oats
3. Mix blueberries in with bananas and oats
4. Grease a baking sheet
5. With an ice cream scooper or spoon, place on a greased baking sheet
6. Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes
*If you decide to make a purchase through the affiliate link, Amazon will pay me a very small commission for it. This does not cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free. Thank you!