The block of cheese I had hiding in my refrigerator was expiring in a few days. This muffin is so tasty, and delicious. Wrap it up in tin foil then a zip lock bag and throw it in the freezer for later use.
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1.5 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Handful chopped spinach
- 1 egg
- 1/2 stick of melted unsalted butter
1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and chopped spinach and cheese in bowl
2. Mix milk, egg, and melted butter in another bowl
3. Combine flour mixture with milk mixture
4. Bake at 375f for 20-25 minutes in a greased muffin pan.