- 1.5 cups steamed veggies (I used California Blend, works best in my opinion)
- A few dashes of 21 Seasoning Salute or other seasonings.
- 1/3 cup cooked chicken (not packed, we used left over rotisserie chicken)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup quick rolled oats (we used Bobs Red Mill)
1. Steam Veggies
2. In a blender add veggies, egg, chicken and seasonings
3. Blend until pasty, but not too blended
4. Mold using an ice cream scooper
5. Cook in olive oil, brown on medium-high heat
If you decide to make a purchase through the affiliate link, Amazon will pay me a very small commission for it. This does not cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free. Thank you!