Oh the smell of Thanksgiving in Spring! My house smelled so delightful after making this awesome recipe from Super Healthy Kids. I didn’t know granola would be so easy to make until I tried this recipe. It’s delicious and healthy! Did I mention delicious?
This is also great to go and packed.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin purée
1. Combine first 3 dry ingredients in a bowl
2. In a skillet add butter, maple syrup, and pumpkin purée, until melted
3. Add dry ingredients until toasted or desired texture Once toasted you can spread the mixture out on a cookie sheet (I didn’t do this step)
4. Serve with greek yogurt and fruit
Recipe source: Super Healthy Kids