You can reduce the garlic or spinach if you’d like.
- 1 Unsliced Sourdough Bread Round
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach
- 1 tbs garlic
- 8 tbs melted butter
- 10 oz sliced cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven at 350f
2. Using a knife, cut sourdough bread in squares (see video). Start cutting lines lengthwise, then widthwise through the crust, but not all the way through.
3. In a bowl, mix melted butter, garlic, and chopped spinach. Set aside
4. Fill each cut with cheese.
5. Pour butter mixture on top of the bread.
6. Place foil on baking sheet. Use another piece of foil to cover bread. Bake covered at 350f for 15 minutes.
7. Uncover, and bake again for about 6-7 minutes or until cheese melts.