Anything bite size is a big hit at my house. It’s easy for my toddler to grasp with his hands. This in turn makes me happy because I have less to cleanup. This is also packed with nutrients and you can substitute mayo with avocado as well. Tip: Use a hand mixer or standing mixer to shred chicken!
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Chicken
- 4 tbs Mayo or you can use avocado instead, add or more or less depending on your desired consistency
- 1 tbs raisins or cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Apples
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Bread (fresh)
- Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients
3. Cut out rounds using a small glass or a round cutter.
4. Grease muffin tin with olive oil spray
5. Carefully place each piece of bread into the muffin tin
6. Add chicken mixture in the center of bread
7. Bake for about 5-7 minutes until desired brownness