This simple recipe is great for kids and adults too. It’s packed with protein and nutrients from fruit, nuts, and yogurt. I’ve created two options for this recipe. One takes a bit longer than the other. When I say longer, I mean a few minutes.
- 1 C. Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 C. Granola
- 1/4 C. Almond Butter (optional for cups)
- 1/8 C. Honey
- 1/2 C. Blueberries
- 1 C. Strawberries
For homemade granola, click here
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients
- Fill silicone cupcake cups or paper liners would probably work too
1. In a bowl, combine granola and almond butter
2. Divide granola mixture on the bottom of small tins or silicone cups like these.
3. Add yogurt on top of granola and freeze
*If you decide to make a purchase through the affiliate link, Amazon will pay me a very small commission for it. This does not cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free. Thank you!
Recipe inspired by Eats Amazing