- 4 oz egg noodle
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 1 tbs 21 seasoning salute (if you don’t have this, add thyme and rosemary to taste)
- 1 onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 5 chicken drumsticks and one breast
- 2 sprigs of fresh dill
- 1 c. water
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add everything above except for the noodle for 8 hours low, or 4 hours high.
2. When chicken is cooked, let cool and shred
3. Add egg noodle (on high) about 15 minutes before serving (until it gets soft). You can also add a little more water or broth.
Tip: I used drumsticks so I can get a bit of a bone broth. You can use just boneless chicken as well