My husband bought me a standing mixer for Mother’s Day. I had to make him his favorite dessert. I didn’t add my normal condensed milk and cut down what I would normally put in sugar. I highly suggest getting extra sweet mangoes, otherwise it will be tart.
- 1 cinnamon graham cracker package (9 cracker sheets)
- 6 tbs of unsalted melted butter (one stick)
- 1 – 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs powdered sugar
- 2 mangoes
- 1tsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350f
2. Place graham crackers in a ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin. I couldn’t find mine so I used my hands and my son’s toy one lol
3. In a bowl, add graham crackers and mix melted butter
4. In a mixer, mix cream cheese, cinnamon, egg, vanilla, powdered sugar, and lemon juice until smooth.
5. With a spoon pack graham cracker mixture to tart cups.
6. Add cream cheese mixture on top and cook for about 15 minutes (check at 10 minute mark for progress). It will puff up a bit in the center and lightly brown.
7. Cut mangoes into thin slices. Once cool layer each mango slice forming several circles until you fill the cup. For the middle I used a peeler and made rolls. I then filled the remaining hole with the rolls.
8. Store in refrigerator until ready to eat.