If you’re like me you pack your house in your purse. I’ve tried getting a bigger bag, but I end up adding more “necessities” in there. Let’s just say I”m ready for an apocalypse. I always try to think of ways to cut the amount I lug around.
We don’t snack much, but some days when I know we’ll be out for a long period I bring a few treats.This time I had hardly anything to bring back home. Try this!
- 1 apple
- 1 tbs peanut butter (or any butter)
- Toppings: almond slithers, coconut, raisins, granola
- Cut the apple in half
- Core out the seeds with a spoon
- Fill with peanut butter and toppings
- Put apple halves back together and cut one more time (refer to video)
- Hold the apple together using a rubber band
Tip: Don’t overfill the core with too much toppings. It will be very messy and ooze out if you do.