I recently went to a Thai restaurant for dinner with some friends and had mango sticky coconut rice for dessert. It’s a definite a must try and is one of those treats that leaves you wanting more. Well, I had a craving for this dessert, but didn’t want to get out of my yoga pants. My lack of energy coupled with near triple digits weather led me to make these yummy popsicles.
This is also vegan and gluten free! This recipe only makes about 4 depending on your mold. I bought one at Ross, but something like this would work just fine –> Popsicle
- 1 Mango
- 1 and 1/4 c. Coconut Cream (divided)
- 1/4 c. water
- 3 tbs honey or maple syrup (optional)
1. Peel mango and remove seed
2. In a blender, we use Blendtec, mix in mango and 1/4 cup coconut cream, water, and honey if desired
3. Alternate pouring in the coconut cream and mango mixture in layers into a popsicle mold
4. Freeze for at least 3-4 hours
*If you decide to make a purchase through the affiliate link, Amazon will pay me a very small commission for it. This does not cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free. Thank you!