Fall officially starts today, but the weather sure doesn’t feel like it. We are having an end of the summer pool party and I always look for easy food that I can leave out for a short time. This recipe is from my best friend. It’s my definite go-to for potlucks and I always make enough for a packed lunch the next day. The photo doesn’t do it justice. Trust me!
Tip: I prefer less honey and adding some red chili flakes for my portion.
I always get asked about the bento boxes I use so here’s a link to find it! Planetbox
I also use the Bentgo box. Love them both!
- 20 oz farfalle pasta (prepared per box instructions)
- 6 oz honey
- 6 oz soy sauce or low sodium tamari
- 6 oz sesame oil
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 c. green onion
- 3 tbs toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 tbs crushed red chili pepper flakes (optional)
- Mix pasta and all ingredients in a bowl
- If using chili pepper flakes you can saute it for a short time in 1 tbs of sesame oil and mix it in.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour a serve