- 4 (3/4 inch) thick pork chops
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 3 apples – peeled, cored, and sliced
- 3 tbs pecans
- Lightly brush chops with oil. Salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Cook chops for 5 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add butter to skillet and stir in brown sugar mixture and apples. Cover and cook until apples are tender.
- Top cooked chops with apples and sauce
Tip: I would double the recipe for the brown sugar mixture for more sauce
Recipe adapted from All Recipes