I had some left over broccoli beef and rice and wanted to make something little different for my toddler. I made these rice cups and he loved them. The shape also makes it easier for them to grasp. That means less for me to clean up! I apologize if this is a bit generic, but I didn’t measure exact measurements. You can also do this to leftover spanish rice and beans.
- Chopped up left over cooked broccoli beef
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 egg
- fresh grated broccoli (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400f
- In a bowl, whisk egg
- Add rice, broccoli, and beef. Mix well
- Heavily grease a muffin tin with olive oil and add mixture
- Bake for about 12 minutes
- Allow to cool before serving.