Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve posted. Thanks for your patience. As many of you know we have a new addition to our family. He’s kept me up at night as expected and days are a bit busy since now I have two kids. Nevertheless, I always try to celebrate holidays with my boys in some fashion. We will be doing some St. Patrick’s day crafts today, but started out the morning with a rainbow fruit plate. I just gathered all the fruits I had in the refrigerator and used my imagination.
- Green – kiwi
- Orange – carrots or oranges
- Red – raspberries
- Blue – blueberies
- White bread
- Cream cheese
- Cut fruit if desired
- Arrange fruit to make a rainbow
- Using shears or a cloud cookie cutter to cut out bread into a cloud shape
- Top bread with cream cheese and add to the ends of the rainbow
My readers will get 20% off any Oogaa silicone products today! Use the code GREEN at www.oogaababy.com
Here’s why we love it!
Made from European approved food safe, high-grade silicone (higher than FDA standards). It’s sturdy and doesn’t break or chip! It’ also BPA free, contains no harsh chemicals and it’s easy to clean. To top it off it’s dishwasher safe, microwavable, freezer safe, and oven safe.
- Will not corrode or deteriorate like plastic products
- Silicone will not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
- Silicone is odorless and tasteless
- Silicone is heat resistant, microwave safe & dishwasher safe. It’s also safe for the freezer.
This is a sponsored post by Oogaababy. All opinions are my own.