Ever have one of those days where you have a limited amount of food left in your house and you just kind of slap everything together? I’ve been so busy with work lately I pretty much just through everything that made sense into a slow cooker and came up with this pleasant surprise. I’ll keep this short and sweet because work beckons.
Tip: The Rotel was a bit too spicy for my little one but does provide a nice spice to the dish for grownups. Used diced tomatoes instead for the little folks who can’ eat spicy foods yet.
- 1 lb. chicken breasts or tenders
- 1 can Rotel, for less spicy can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- Green onions for garnish
- Mix everything in a slowcooker
- Cook for 4-6 hours on high, or 6-8 on low
- Shred chicken and pair with quesadillas or tortilla chips