I’ve made something like these French toast roll ups in the past with other ingredients. This version this includes ones that are more ready available. You’ll probably find what you need in your refrigerator now. It’s a great way to make a meal more fun for the kids and packs in protein and fruit. The fillings are endless!
- Cream Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs. milk
- Sliced fruit of choice (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, kiwis, etc.)
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin or glass
- Remove ends of bread (optional)
- Spread cream cheese on one end of bread
- Top with sliced fruit, roll tightly
- Tip: Do not overfill!
- In a bowl, combine one egg and milk
- Dip filled roll ups into egg mixture, removing excess
- In a pan, on medium heat, add butter and brown rollups on all sides until brown