I love chocolate. I’m not going to lie, to me it’s the best thing since sliced bread. While we do have the occasional real ice cream treat, it’s always nice to eat something guilt free. It’s also nice to be able to share something with both my kids without thinking about the sugar content and what’s in it. That said, I’m all about balance! So do what you do.
This has a lot of healthy fat including avocado and coconut oil. The hardest part about this recipe is remembering to put some ripe bananas in the freezer the night before. That’s it super easy and clean.
- 3 frozen bananas (sliced)
- 1 tbs. Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tbs. agave
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- Slice bananas and freeze in a ziplock bag
- In a food processor combine all ingredients, and blend until desired consistency
- You can either freeze it for later or enjoy immediately
- If you freeze it for later, let it sit in room temperature for a a few minutes before serving for easy scooping, and a little bit creamier texture
Also, if you are ready for self feeding, or do Baby Led Weaning like us, you have to try out these Num Num spoons! There’s no wrong way to use because it’s flat. The innovative design requires no scooping or balancing. My baby gets so excited to use it because it gives him independence. Better yet, you my friend, can eat YOUR food and not tend to your baby for at least 5 minutes. Now you know that’s priceless. The non slip bowl is also top notch. The No-Slip, No-Tip Design, facilitates learning to self=feed.
*Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received the product for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.**If you decide to make a purchase through the affiliate link, Amazon will pay me a very small commission for it. This does not cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free. Thank you!