We love easy recipes and we love bread around here. When I’m in a rush to make dinner, store-bought dough is such a huge help. Couple it with cheese and you pretty much have dinner. This spinach pizza pull apart bread is also great for holiday get together as an appetizer. It’s bound to be a crowd pleaser for all your guests . Add your favorite dip to it and it’s even tastier.
This recipe is a marriage between two of my most popular recipes, my Blooming Pizza and Blooming Spinach dishes. It’s fast easy and delicious! It takes just a few minutes of prep time and only half an hour to cook
Tip:make sure the middle is cooked!
- 1 can biscuit dough
- 1/2 c. spinach, chopped raw
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1.3 c. sliced pepperoni
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Open biscuit can
- Separate biscuits and cut one round into 4 pieces (as shown in video)
- In a bowl, place cut biscuits and add all ingredients
- Mix until well combined
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until cooked. Usually if the center is cooked the dish is ready