I also try to use my kitchen appliances and baby items in different ways. Since my muffin tin was dirty, I used my Oogaa silicone divided plate and my Lilly Pot to make little bites. By the way, you can totally just bake it in a baking dish and cut it in squares!
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions or spinach
- 2 small sweet bell peppers (chopped or sliced)
- Seasoning of choice – I used a dash of onion powder and garlic
1. Preheat oven at 350f
2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients
3. Grease baking dish, muffin tin, or silicone bowl with olive oil or cooking spray then pour egg mixture in it.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes (depends on oven and thickness so check maybe at 8 minute mark)
*Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for some of the items above for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience. If you decide to make a purchase through the affiliate link, Amazon will pay me a very small commission for it. This does not cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free. Thank you!