- Pancake Mix ( we used this one click here)
- Cream Cheese
- Additions to your pancake mix (we followed mix directions which included adding oil, milk, and an egg)
1. Mix pancake batter per instructions
2. On a griddle, pour 1/4 cup of the mix and wait a few minutes.
3. Add cream cheese and cut up strawberries
4. Pour another layer of pancake mix over the strawberries and cream cheese
5. Flip carefully after a few minutes.
6. Top with fresh strawberries and add syrup if desired.
*If you decide to make a purchase through the affiliate link, Amazon will pay me a very small commission for it. This does not cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free. Thank you!