These only take about 15 minutes to prepare. All you need are some ring molds to make an impressive dessert. By the way, there are some variations to this recipe depending on where you live. Below you’ll find the US version. Click here for Annabel Karmel’s UK measurements and ingredients.
- 1/4 C. greek yogurt
- 1/3 C. lemon curd
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- 1/3 C. heavy cream whipped
- 1/3 C. cream cheese
- 2 1/2 sheets graham crackers
- 3 1/2 tbs butter
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Put the graham crackers in a plastic bag and crush them using a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and stir into the crumbs.
- Divide the crumbs between 4 small ring moulds approx 7 cm (2.8in) wide. Use clean fingers to press firmly into the base.
- Chill in the fridge while you are preparing the filling.
- Put the yoghurt, lemon curd and lemon juice into a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- In a smaller bowl, whip the cream until it makes slightly floppy peaks and add cream cheese. Mix 2 tablespoons of the whipped cream into the lemon yoghurt mixture, then fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon the lemon mixture carefully on top of the chilled biscuit base. Fill to the top and smooth off with a palette knife. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Garnish with blueberries, maybe some mint sprigs, and a dusting of icing sugar
For another easy cheesecake recipe click here
Recipe from Annabel Karmel. This is a sponsored post.
*If you decide to make a purchase through the affiliate link, Amazon will pay me a very small commission for it. This does not cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free. Thank you!