We’re very busy in the morning these days trying to get out the door for swim lessons. I’m always looking for a fast meal. By the way, I’ll try to compile a few fast breakfasts into one post as soon as I can. For now, here’s a super easy one that packs a great punch in protein. Remember if you’re not a fan of cottage cheese, you never know if your child will like it. So it’s worth a try.
Also below I’ve explained the easiest way to peel a peach. No bruises or nicks, no knife or peeler. Our bowl shown here is an EZPZ snack bowl. It doesn’t move and is so easy to clean! That means no flying bowls on the floor. For the win!
- Cottage Cheese
1. Add water to a small pot and bring to a boil
2. Add washed peaches into the water and allow to simmer for 1 minute or so
3. In another bowl, add cold water and ice cubes
4. Add the heated peach into the cold water
5. Peel and enjoy
6. Add cottage cheese in a bowl and pair with sliced peaches. Top with honey if desired.
Note: No honey before one years of age.
*If you decide to make a purchase through the affiliate link, Amazon will pay me a very small commission for it. This does not cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free. Thank you!