Brownies. The struggle is real. But once in a while, a cheat day is a must. After all, it’s better to share a whole jar of Nutella rather than have it on your own right? The bonus to this recipe is it’s just 3 ingredients. Yes.. just 3.
- 1 1/4 c. (13 oz) jar of Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 c. all purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350f
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients and mix until smooth
3. Grease a 9 x 9 baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
4. Pour into prepared dish and smooth top with spatula
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Make sure you don’t overbake or you will get dry brownies!
This recipe is from BuzzFeed