- 1 cup steamed broccoli, chopped or blended
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 c. cooked quinoa (I’ve used this one in a pinch)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, sharp grated
You can add more salt and pepper to taste, but I always try to cut back.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Steam broccoli and lightly blend until chopped (appliance used for steaming and blending on the video below is a Beaba)
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray
- Scoop mixture into muffin and compress with a spoon
- Bake 20-25 minutes until lightly browned
*If you decide to make a purchase through the affiliate link, Amazon will pay me a very small commission for it. This does not cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free. Thank you!