Thanks for your patience everyone! This move has been quite a challenge. I haven’t unpacked and organized my kitchen yet. That said, these are also the best days for me to create the most simple meals. Here’s one I whipped up because I haven’t been to the grocery store for a week. No fancy dough, just your ordinary sandwich bread!
- White sandwich bread (fresh works best)
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella shredded cheese
- Grated broccoli (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F. If you don’t want to use an oven you can also just cook in a pan with a little butter. Your choice.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten bread. Remove the crusts if desired
- Spread pizza sauce on bread
- One one edge of the bread, add mozzarella and a little more pizza sauce.
- Roll and bake until toasted
- Cut into bite size pieces
Tip: Do not over fill, you will have a hard time closing the roll