I’ve felt under the weather for a few days and of course it’s also a busy time for me at work. I had to think of something quick that was delicious and nutritious.
We love our eggs, sweet potato hash, and cheese for breakfast. I basically layered it all together, stuffed it into a muffin pan and baked it! Voila, you have your grab and go breakfast. We only made six breakfast bites, but obviously you can make more!
- six large eggs
- 1 sweet potato
- 21 Seasonings Salute (Trader Joes, or any seasonings you want)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, or Italian blend (optional)
1. Preheat oven 350f
2. Peel and cut up sweet potato into match sticks or skinny fries
3. Grease muffin pan with olive oil spray
4. Add sweet potato on muffin pan then add a little more olive oil spray
5. Crack a whole egg into one muffin circle (check video for visual)
7. Add cheese and seasonings if desired
8. Bake at 350F for about 20-25 minutes, check it at about 20 min