Is the going back to work/school day giving you the blues? Nothing a little homemade pancake can’t fix. I’m starting to think about easy meals we can prepare once baby #2 is born. Here’s one that will for sure make the breakfast, maybe even dinner rotation. It keeps in your pantry and all you need to add is an egg and a cup of milk when ready to cook. Beats all the additives in some boxed pancakes.
- 3 c. all purpose flour
- 1.5 tbs baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Fruit toppings, honey, maple syrup, or pancake syrup if desired
- Mix all ingredients except for toppings in a bowl and place in an air tight container
- When ready to make pancakes, just add 1 cup of pancake mix, 1 egg, and one 1 c milk
- Butter a griddle or non stick pan and pour batter onto the pan when hot
- Flip when the top of the pancakes bubble
- Top with your favorite toppings… and be happy!
Served on our oogaa silicone plate! The undivided and jewel inspired by Easy Toddler Meals is set to come out soon!
*If you decide to make a purchase through the affiliate link, Amazon will pay me a very small commission for it. This does not cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free.