“A toddler friendly twist to a hometown classic recipe”
Chicken pot pie is a comfort meal that almost everyone loves. Since I haven’t ventured into cooking homemade pies, I created this easier and faster recipe for busy parents. This 4 ingredient chicken pot pie is a slight variation to one of my most popular recipes, Mini Turkey Pot Pies. Frankly, why wait until Thanksgiving to have this yummy meal?
All you need is 30 minutes, four ingredients, and some self control. That’s because you’ll want to eat more than one. A plus side, there’s lots of veggies in it.
P.S. This 4 ingredient chicken pot pie recipe is highly recommended by my toddler. See food review below in the video 😉
4 Ingredient Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Crescent dough – Store bought
- 1 c. cooked chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 c. canned cream of chicken
- thawed garden vegetables
- chicken seasoning or salt and pepper optional
- Preheat oven to 400f
- In a bowl, mix chicken, cream of chicken and sprinkle a little chicken seasoning or salt and pepper. Set aside
- Using a glass or cookie cutter, carve out circles of crescent dough
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray and carefully place dough in each circle
- Add chicken mixture into each circle
- Using the leftover dough, cut strips and place it on top as shown in video
- Bake for about 20 minutes, check at 15 minutes for desired browness
P.S. That’s a dry erase marker I used on our oogaa baby bowls!
Music credit: www.bradbyrdofficial.com